Thursday, November 20, 2008

11/20 Games of the Night

Before I get to the picks I have to say the Kings better show up and give %110 tonight for if they don't they will be looking at a serious beating. The Caps showed tons of talent and energy against the Ducks and if they bring that same game tonight I wouldn't be surprised if they hang at least 4 or 5 goals against us. Hope I am wrong and I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Some great Games tonight.....

Chicago@Dallas- Game of the night IMO. I'll bet a nice black cashmere sweater and a matching European grade high quality leather coat that Avery and Ott will be mixing it up while Burrish and Eager will more the oblige them with a hard cold clinched fist of a response. This one should be good. The Odds of Jonathen Toews having back to back fights are about as good as me having back to back fights in the NHL.

Calgary@Colorado- The second part of a home and home with both teams combined for 36 FMs on the year. Lappy fought with Nystrom in the last game and the Flames threw 51 shots on goal. Best Case here is the Flames jump out to a big lead early and Colorado resorts to cheap attempts of thuggery. Both of tonight's matchups have a ton of promise.

And one of my daily posts just wouldn't be complete without me posting some kind of picture so here is one from the "where are they now file."

No comments: